Nepal Agriculture Research Council (NARC), Biotechnology Unit is organizing ” National Biotechnology Conference 2011″ with theme ” Biological Revolution through Biotech” on 12-13 July 2011 at Khumaltar, Lalitpur, Nepal. You are cordially invited for the participation of the program. This program will be inaugurated by Honorable Minister of Agriculture and Cooperatives, Nepal.
Venue: National Agriculture Research Institute Hall, Khumaltar, Lalitpur, Nepal
- Dr. Dilip Panthee (Asso. Prof. North Carolina State University, NC, USA)
Deadline for Abstract Submission: 17 June 2011
The abstract should be within 250 words and the topic should relate to theme of the conference. Similarly, you will be notified about its acceptance. The topic of the article should be purely research based except for status and policy papers.
Areas for the abstract submission:
- Status of the biotechnology research, production and development
- Tissue culture and in-vitro techniques
- Biodiversity conservation and utilization using biotechnology tools.
- Breeding and genetics using biotechnology tools.
- Vaccine and medical biotechnology
- Policy on biotechnology research, production and development
For further information, please contact Raj K. Niroula (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Resham B. Amgai (email@example.com) at Biotechnology Unit (Phone: +977 1 5539658).
For details please download the document below